The mission of the San Diego Entertainment & Sports Lawyers (SDESL) is:
- To provide a forum for attorneys and professionals active or interested in Entertainment and/or Sports Law.
- To increase public awareness of entertainment and sports law issues.
- To increase public awareness of local resources in the area of entertainment & sports law (ESL).
- To provide educational opportunities and MCLE for ESL attorneys – SDESL is a California Bar approved MCLE provider.
- To provide a contact source and forum for industry speakers, performers, celebrities, artists and athletes.
- To provide social events and activities and foster camaraderie among ESL attorneys and industry persons.
- To provide a resource for ESL law students interested in the specialties of Entertainment and Sports Law.
Paul J. Mirowski, Esq. (Mirowski & Associates)- President & Board-member
Valerie Ann Nemeth, Esq. (Law Office of Valerie Nemeth)- Board-member
Jeffrey Mach, Esq. (Mach Law)- Board-member
SDESL ADVISORY BOARD
Adam Englund, Esq. (Law Office of Adam Englund)- Member at Large
SDESL is not associated with the San Diego County Bar Association.