The mission of the San Diego Entertainment & Sports Lawyers (SDESL) section is:
- To provide a forum for Attorneys and Professional active or interested in Entertainment and/or Sports Law.
- To increase public awareness of Entertainment and Sports Law issues.
- To increase public awareness of local resources in the area of Entertainment & Sports law.
- To provide educational opportunities and MCLE for ESL attorneys.
- To provide a contact source and forum for industry speakers, performers, celebrities, artists and athletes.
- To provide social events and activities and foster camaraderie among ESL attorneys and industry persons.
- To provide a resource for ESL law students interested in the specialties of Entertainment and Sports Law.
Current Board of Directors:
Paul J. Mirowski, Esq. (Mirowski & Associates) President & Co-Chair
Valerie Ann Nemeth, Esq. (Law Office of Valerie Nemeth) Co-Chair
Michael J. Hoisington, Esq. (Higgs Fletcher & Mack LLP) Co-Chair
Jeffrey Mach, Esq. (Mach Law) Co-Chair
Please note that the SDESL is not in any way associated with the San Diego County Bar Association.